Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nostalgia

So today I miss my best friend. Well i didn't have a best friend till high school. I'm an extrovert but I rarely confide in anyone. I just don't trust anyone enough. So Just one best friend. And ever since we went our separate ways in high school. We've just communicated less and less. With both of us getting married, her having a kid and me moving to the US from Dubai. We just communicate less often now. But I miss her today. Its just when you have someone that gets you and they are not your husband or mother or siblings its just more fun! I mean don't get me wrong I have lots of fun with my family and I love them to death but friends are just a different breed altogether. They just get you and you let them call you on your crap without getting all defensive and then going through the whole makeup routine! I think Ill send her an email today and maybe send her a nice dress for her daughter. I mean I told her to tell her daughter that she may never meet Aunt Elle but I do send her the hippest clothing!

1 comment:

  1. you are right this becomes many times to me also
    my friend have departure from me
    it was nice attempt

    ReplyDelete